Temple Arm Replacement
- Remove screw from top of hinge.
- Grab your new temple arm.
- Insert a dental tool through the hole on the hinge and extend the hinge as far out as it will go.
- Insert another dental tool into the slot behind the extended hinge to keep the hinge in place. *note: the hole on the hinge and the holes on the frame will not line up properly unless the hinge is extended.
- Insert the extended hinge on temple arm into slot on frame.
- Insert screw into top of the frame.
- Tighten screw down.